By: Katrina Salokar
We recently met with Angeli Chin, Marketing Director with the Edison Mall, located at 4125 Cleveland Avenue. This year has been an impactful one for the Edison Mall. Holding the first-ever SWFL Black Expo, building community partnerships, and rebounding from a year of shutdowns and COVID, the Edison Mall is changing the face of what a “mall” is.
“Buckle Up Southwest Florida, because you’re in for one heck of a ride this fall season at the Edison Mall” announces Angeli Chin, Marketing Manager at the Edison Mall. Chin is partnering with area groups and agencies to bring revitalization and relief to businesses, not just in the mall, but all over Southwest Florida.
“As a premier goodwill ambassador, Edison Mall is focused on providing a safe, diverse, family-oriented center that is culturally and economically impactful for our Southwest Florida community” Chin continues.
One of the mall’s partners is the SWFL Business Network, “They’re bringing three events to our center this fall.” In addition, the SWFL Business Network is assisting with the annual Boo and Brew event heading into Halloween week on Saturday, October 23rd from 3 pm to 8 pm. “It’s collaborations like these that we hope will bring a boost to our tenets and entertainment to our customers and the community.”
Without further ado, check out this list of SWFL Business Network events starting in September at the Edison Mall this fall:
- SWFL Business Network Presents – Friday Night Alive! Friday, September 24th starting at 4:00 PM. A networking trade show in the mall followed by an after party at The Twisted Crab. Open to all SWFL Businesses Networkers. Customers, please come and check us out for giveaways and special offers.
- Get Hired SWFL! Career & Job Fair In the Mall Friday, October 22nd from 1 PM to 8 PM. Presented by Southwest Florida Business Alliance and SWFL Business Network. Are you ready to look for a job? Just graduated and looking to join the workforce? Looking for a first or part-time job? Seasonal employment or your next best career opportunity? Bring your resume or work history and be ready to interview on the spot. EMPLOYERS, please sign up online.
- SWFL EXPO = Home + Health + Services – Trade Show in the Mall! Saturday, November 20th, from 10 AM to 8 PM. Open to all non-retail businesses in SWFL. Let’s come out for a huge customer meet-and-greet in the traditional home/heath/service trade show-style, with booths and vendors tables available. Visit www.SWFLBUSINESSNETWORK.com for more information.
UPCOMING EDISON MALL FALL EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Farm & Flea – Saturday, September 18 from 10 am to 5 pm
- Blood Drive – Saturday, September 18th from 10 am to 5 pm
- Teachers Appreciation Day – Saturday, September 25th from 12 pm to 4 pm. Teachers, this one is for you! Teacher Appreciation Day is time to express gratitude and thanks to our wonderful teachers. Edison Mall and its partners will create time to relax, enjoy some time together with friends and fellow teachers. We will be having an art pouring class, some snacks and beverages from other tenants and outside vendors, giveaways, raffles and more! Please join us and register today! Seating is limited. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/teacher-appreciation-day-tickets-166929912863
- Boo and Brew – Saturday, October 23rd from 3 pm to 8 pm. A Halloween-themed harvest festival for the whole community, including beer sampling, truck and car shows, petting zoo, entertainment, live music, food trucks, costume contests, face painting, candy and more.
- Candy Crawl – Sunday, October 31st from 2 pm to 5 pm. Come trick or treat with your favorite retailers.
If you are a business, a vendor, potential sponsor, or employer please contact Paradise Creative Group at 239-470-5611 or Angeli Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT EDISON MALL
The only enclosed, climate-controlled shopping mall in Lee County, Edison Mall is a great escape on warmer or rainy days. Serving the greater Fort Myers and Naples area, and conveniently located at the intersection of US41 and Colonial Boulevard, Edison Mall is the perfect spot for shopping, dining, entertainment, and more!
Home to over 160 retail and specialty shops, like Macy’s, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works and Books-A-Million, Edison Mall has a store for everyone. During your visit enjoy a meal at one of the many dining options.
Along with shopping, Edison Mall is focused on providing a place for the community to visit and enjoy! Stop by and relax in a comfortable seat around the flowing fountains, enjoy one of the mall-hosted events, or take part in health & wellness programs like the Fitness Loop.