By: Amanda Mitrani
The month of October is full of Harvest and Halloween Events around Southwest Florida. From pumpkin patches to pub crawls, we’ve got festive events for everyone. Come out and enjoy!
FORT MYERS BREWING OKTOBERFEST 2021
- October 7 at 2pm – October 10 at 8pm
- 12811 Commerce Lakes Dr #28, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Featuring live music, 10 + food trucks, and 30+ specialty beers.
ANNUAL PUMPKIN PATCH AT 31 PRODUCE
- October 23 at 10am – October 24 at 3pm
- 18672 FL-31, Alva, FL 33920
- Vendors, petting zoo, free tractor rides, free admission, and free parking. We bring in the best pumpkins and create the best Florida rendition of a pumpkin patch.
BIG STORM BREWING COMPANY OKTOBERFEST 2021
- October 16 at 10am
- 4721 SE 10th Pl, Cape Coral, FL 33904
- Live music, German fare, and games! Be sure to wear your best costume – it’s a celebration after all!
FALL FESTIVAL AT NORTH FORT MYERS COMMUNITY PARK RECREATION CENTER
- October 22 at 6pm
- 2000 N Recreation Park Way, North Fort Myers, FL
- This is a FREE family event for all ages located at the North Fort Myers Community Park. There will be a DJ, photo booth, candy, rolling video games, games, and a costume contest.
SOUTHERN FRESH FARMS FALL FESTIVAL
- Every Saturday and Sunday in October
- PUMPKINS, Farmers Market, Hay Rides, Animals, Food Trucks, Vendors and FUN for the entire family! FREE ADMISSION and PARKING.
MOVIE IN THE PARK: “HOCUS POCUS” AT WA-KE HATCHEE PARK
- 16760 Bass Rd, Fort Myers, FL
- Come out for a spooktacular fun-filled night. Hayrides, a costume contest, food trucks, and an outdoor viewing of the film “Hocus Pocus”. Bring chairs and blankets to sit on.
LAKES PARK SCARECROWS IN THE PARK
- October 15-31 Mon-Wed from 10am – 6pm, Thurs-Sun from 10am – 9pm
- 7330 Gladiolus Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Enjoy a walk through the Children’s Garden to see this year’s “book characters” themed scarecrows. Vote on your favorite! Submit a scarecrow into the competition by visiting www.lakespark.org.